- guggenheim fellow shane rocheleau visits usu
- prof. soukhakian selected for ‘a greater utah’
- prof. soukhakian wins julia margaret cameron award
- prof. ragland on assignment for the washington post
- prof. ragland awarded caine college researcher of the year
- prof. soukhakian named to critical mass top 50
- prof. soukhakian receives tenure, promotion
usu photo welcomes new and returning adjunct facultyAug 29, 2022
USU Photo is pleased to welcome our new and returning adjunct faculty for the fall 2022 semester. We are grateful for their dedicated efforts in teaching and mentoring, and the many ways they help make USU Photo an inspiring creative community.
Joining us for the first time is Katie McGowan. Katie holds an MFA from Cranbrook Academy of Art and BFA from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts. Her studio practice uses the cyanotype process to critically consider political class, religious structures, and their intersections within the United States, especially in relation to her experiences growing up in the American South.
Returning to the classroom is Alise King (MA, Paris College of Art) and Maria Ellen Huebner (MFA, University of Wisconsin Madison). This fall the USU Tippets and Eccles Galleries will host an exhibition of Alise King’s recent work, and Maria Huebner will be conducting a community portrait project for USU’s new Alzheimer's and Dementia Research Center.