- jaclyn wright to visit usuphoto
- bfa alumna bailey rigby interviewed for 15bytes
- fall analog students open “learning / process” at usu projects gallery
- bfa senior kenzli todd opens “fledgling” at usu projects gallery
- prof. soukhakian selected for ‘a greater utah’
- prof. soukhakian wins julia margaret cameron award
prof. soukhakian wins grant, published in fraction magazineNov 1, 2022
Fazilat Soukhakian, Adam & Taylor, from Queer in Utah
Professor Fazilat Soukhakian’s ongoing project, Queer in Utah, has been selected for a 2022 Michael Reichmann Project Grant alongside photographers Sam Geballe and Arrayah Loynd. Each artist was selected from the 2022 Photolucida’s Critical Mass TOP 50 and will receive a $1000 cash award to go towards the development of an ongoing or new project.
Queer in Utah is also featured in Fraction Magazine’s special Photolucida Critical Mass issue, featuring a selection of 10 artists from this year’s Top 50.
See Fraction Magazine Issue 161 here.
Fraction Magazine is an online venue dedicated to showcasing thoughtful photographic projects from a global community of established and emerging artists. Fraction is committed to exploring photography as a means to understanding, and through understanding, compassion, advocacy and justice.