- bfa seniors open solo exhibitions in usu projects gallery
- prof. ragland awarded caine college researcher of the year
- sara j. winston visiting artist lecture + workshop
- prof. ragland featured in cpw’s photo now
- prof. soukhakian named to critical mass top 50
- prof. ragland publishes book chapter on ethics, visual representation
- prof. soukhakian receives tenure, promotion
prof. soukhakian wins grant, published in fraction magazineNov 1, 2022
Fazilat Soukhakian, Adam & Taylor, from Queer in Utah
Professor Fazilat Soukhakian’s ongoing project, Queer in Utah, has been selected for a 2022 Michael Reichmann Project Grant alongside photographers Sam Geballe and Arrayah Loynd. Each artist was selected from the 2022 Photolucida’s Critical Mass TOP 50 and will receive a $1000 cash award to go towards the development of an ongoing or new project.
Queer in Utah is also featured in Fraction Magazine’s special Photolucida Critical Mass issue, featuring a selection of 10 artists from this year’s Top 50.
See Fraction Magazine Issue 161 here.
Fraction Magazine is an online venue dedicated to showcasing thoughtful photographic projects from a global community of established and emerging artists. Fraction is committed to exploring photography as a means to understanding, and through understanding, compassion, advocacy and justice.