- bfa seniors open solo exhibitions in usu projects gallery
- prof. ragland awarded caine college researcher of the year
- sara j. winston visiting artist lecture + workshop
- prof. ragland featured in cpw’s photo now
- prof. soukhakian named to critical mass top 50
- prof. ragland publishes book chapter on ethics, visual representation
- prof. soukhakian receives tenure, promotion
prof. ragland featured in cpw kingston’s photo now exhibitionNov 5, 2022
Selections from Professor Jared Ragland’s ongoing series, What Has Been Will Be Again is included in The Center for Photography at Woodstock (CPW)’s Photo Now 2022, Parallel Lives: Photography, Identity, and Belonging exhibition. Established by internationally renowned photographer/gallerist Howard Greenberg in 1977, CPW is a vital hub for dialogue and discovery in photography. Photo Now is CPW’s annual call to discover the most compelling photography projects in the US and beyond. Parallel Lives: Photography, Identity, and Belonging is CPW’s largest ever exhibition in its 45-year history and features 13 artists selected from 600 submissions. The exhibition is curated by Maya Benton, a curator and 2021 Visiting Professor at Yale University.
Read the press release here.