- guggenheim fellow shane rocheleau visits usu
- prof. soukhakian selected for ‘a greater utah’
- prof. soukhakian wins julia margaret cameron award
- prof. ragland on assignment for the washington post
- prof. ragland awarded caine college researcher of the year
- prof. soukhakian named to critical mass top 50
- prof. soukhakian receives tenure, promotion
prof. ragland featured in book by uga pressOct 5, 2022
A photograph from Professor Jared Ragland’s commissioned Do Good Fund artist-in-residence project, What Has Been Will Be Again, is included in Reckonings and Reconstructions, published by University of Georgia Press.
Featuring photographs and essays that tease apart the tangled cultural memory of the American South, Reckonings and Reconstructions is a visual and textual investigation of southern photography since World War II. The book and its partner exhibition present 125 photographs from The Do Good Fund, Inc.’s collection representing a wide-ranging group of 77 photographers, diverse in gender, race, ethnicity, and region.
Read more here.